Stockholm, Sweden– 29th June 2021 – Cyber Security 1 AB (Publ) (the “Company”) (“CYBER1”) (Nasdaq First North: CYB1), an international leader in Cyber Security has confirmed that it has formally exited reconstruction, following the composition gaining legal force after the 28th of June.
As indicated in a press release on the 7th of June 2021, the Company filed for composition hearings (Sw; ackordförhandling) with the Stockholm District Court pursuant to the company reconstruction, with a proposal on a compulsory composition agreement entailing a 75 percent write-down of the Company’s subordinated debt (Sw; oprioriterade fordringar) relating to the time period before the commencement of the reconstruction in May 2020. With the court adopting the compulsory composition, the remaining 25 percent of the relevant debt shall be paid no later than 12 months from the date when the compulsory composition agreement gains legal effect. The court decision has not been appealed and has therefore now gained legal effect. The total amount subject to the compulsory composition agreement is 190,194,181.25 SEK. The write-down amount will be 14,176,378 EUR* and a total of 4,725,454 EUR* is to be paid within one year as dividend to the creditors. * Based on 1 SEK=0.0993817 EUR, values in SEK during the composition negotiation were 142 645 635,94 SEK and 47 548 545,31 SEK respectively.
For further information, please contact:
Public Relations Contact:
Phone: +46 (0) 704-41 19 14
Mangold Fondkommission AB is the Company’s Certified Adviser.
Phone: +46 (0)8 503 015 50
CYBER1 is engaged in providing cyber resilience solutions and conducts its operations through presences in Sweden, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Kenya and the UK. Listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market (Nasdaq: CYB1.ST), the Group delivers services and technology licenses to enhance clients’ protections against unwanted intrusions, to provide and enhance cyber resilience and to prevent various forms of information theft. CYBER1 had revenues of €27.36m in 2020.
For further information, please visit www.cyber1.com/investors.
For all company filings and reports, please visit: http://cyber1.com/cyber1-investor-information/
This information is information that Cyber Security 1 is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 2021-06-29 14:30 CEST.