London United Kingdom – 26 April 2019, Cyber Security 1 AB (publ) (“CYBER1”), (Nasdaq:CYB1, OTCQX:CYBNY), a leading supplier of cyber security solutions with operations in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, announces today publishes its First Quarter Report for 2019.
- Q1 2019 revenue equated to 19.63m EUR, an 485% increase (16.28m EUR) on Q1 2018 (3.35m EUR).
- Organic revenue increased by 288% (9.68m EUR), from 3.35.m EUR Q1 2019, to 13.03m EUR Q1 2018.
- Group Q1 2019 EBITDA of -130k EUR, (Q1 2018 EBITDA -1.22m EUR) ahead of expected results.
- Credence Security Middle East & India increased revenue by 232% from 896k EUR Q1 2018, to 2.99m EUR in Q1 2019, with a large amount of new enterprise business.
- Cognosec SA increased revenue by 542% (7m EUR), from 1.3m EUR Q1 2018, to 8.3m EUR Q1 2019, with several large multimillion deals.
- Cognosec Kenya increased revenue by 165% (281k EUR), from 170k EUR Q1 2018, to 451k EUR Q1 2019.
- CYBER1 appoints New Group CEO.
- CYBER1 appoints New Group COO.
- During the Quarter, CYBER1 announced the signing of exclusive Heads of Terms of Agreement, pursuant to the acquisition of IntaForensics, a leading Digital Forensics provider.
- CYBER1 announced five-year Cyber Security Partnership with Formula 1.
Nick Viney, Group CEO of CYBER1 commented on the First Quarter results for 2019: “Our significant year on year growth in a historically lower performing quarter has set the tone for 2019 and how we approach the rest of the year. Our organic growth continues to be well above the market average, as we continue to realise our growth aspirations into 2019 and beyond. Achieving an additional 16.28m EUR in revenue compared to Q1 2018, a total of 485% growth year on year has certainly put us on the path of our strategic plan and we look forward to moving closer to achieving these objectives.”
The report can be found on our Financial Report section of the website here
Mangold Fondkommission AB is the Company’s Certified Adviser.
For further information, please contact:
Tim Metcalfe / Miles Nolan
Investor Relations contact, CYBER1
This information is information that CYBER1 is obliged to make public, pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on 26.04.2019 at 17:00 CET.
CYBER1 is engaged in providing cyber resilience solutions and conducts its operations through physical presences in Sweden, South Africa, the UK, Kenya, Germany, Austria, Turkey, Greece, Italy, the Ukraine and the United Arab Emirates. Listed on Nasdaq First North (Nasdaq: CYB1.ST, and as an American Depositary Receipt (OTCQX: CYBNY), the Group delivers services and technology licenses to enhance clients’ protections against unwanted intrusions, to provide and enhance cyber resilience and to prevent various forms of information theft. CYBER1 had revenues of 44.54m EUR in 2018 and employed 239 personnel at the end of Q1 2019.
For further information, please visit www.cyber1.com/investors
For further information, please visit: https://cyber1.com